A superb stone built cottage situated just off the centre of the delightful village of Burnsall, close to the River Wharfe and the Dales Way. Fully refurbished in 2010 and finished to a high standard throughout the cottage offers comfortable, well equipped accommodation with a wonderful combination of modern furnishings and original features, amidst a cosy and welcoming atmosphere.
The lovely courtyard provides an excellent spot for al fresco dining, whilst just a short walk away, is an award winning pub serving real ales and fabulous food. Enjoy countless walking and cycling opportunities from the doorstep or explore Bolton Abbey and the infamous Strid, a notorious stretch of deep water where the River Wharfe is forced into a deep, thundering channel. The elegant market town of Grassington, with its cobbled square littered with local shops, pubs and cafes, is just 5 miles away, making this an ideal location to be enjoyed at any time of the year.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (2 single beds)
- Bathroom: Bath with shower over, basin and wc
- Fitted kitchen with dining
- Sitting room with electric stove
Additional rooms may be available across the drive at the Bed and Breakfast on a per night basis, ideal if you have friends or family visiting.
- WI-FI available
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- Central heating throughout with additional heating from stove in sitting room.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD, CD player/radio, library of books/games/DVDs etc.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Enclosed courtyard with patio and garden furniture.
- Sorry no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 1 minute walk.
- Off road parking for 1 car.
- Private stretch of the river for fishing.
- 2 extra beds can be provided
- 10% discount when booking for 2 weeks.
Months & Dates
Price Per Day
|FEB 1ST TO MAR 24TH||From £80|
|MAR 25TH TO OCT 1ST||From £100|
|OCT 1ST TO DEC 22ND||From £85|
|DEC 23 TO JAN 2ND 2017||From £100|
|DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR 5,6 AND 7 NIGHT BOOKINGS|